Note that all cards on this site are only available to clients outside Quebec. If you reside in Quebec, go to desjardins.com/cards.
- A rewards program that allows you to accumulate
BONUSDOLLARS and exchange them for travel, show and event tickets, gifts and select financial products and services.
- Travel and accident insurance.
- Purchase Protection in case of loss
or theft on most goods purchased with your card.
- Extended Warranty of up to 1
- Accord D Desjardins
financing, a second, separate credit limit.
- Cash advances up to $5,000 a day, anywhere in the world.
- Zero Liability in the event of unauthorized
use of your card.
- Mobile Device Insurance at no cost in case of loss or theft of your mobile device (included with 1%
- Earn 0.5% of your purchases in BONUSDOLLARS (or 1% for an additional $30 a year).
- Insure your card balance for a minimal fee.
- Lower your interest rate.
- Automatically pay your card balance at no charge.
- Opt for an online monthly statement of account.
To find out more, see Options and services.
Did you know?
Did you know that there are truly no transaction fees1
associated with Visa Desjardins cards and that they are among the only cards on the market to offer you this advantage?
- No cash advance transaction fees at Desjardins ATMs2.
- No invoice or account statement copy fees.
- No inactive card fees (if a card is unused for a while).
- No feeto sign up for online account statements.
You have questions about the No-Fee Gold card?
Contact us at 1-800-363-3380.
See all credit terms and conditions of the card (PDF, 228 KB).
1. Currency conversion charges on amounts posted to account in foreign currencies and converted into Canadian dollars will be payable.
2. Fees charged by other financial institutions may apply, if any.
®Assurant Solutions is a registered trademark of Assurant, Inc.